The Mission of ASCEND Mental Wellness is to encourage and assist individuals in discovering pathways to their optimal mental health and wellness, while supporting hope and awareness of well-being in our community.
- We will operate in an inclusive, person-centered manner with respect for the individual’s rights to self-determination and self-expression.
- We will work in active partnership with individuals, families, and other agencies and organizations.
- We will treat individuals with respect and with recognition of their human dignity.
- We will strive to dismantle barriers between providers and recipients of services.
- We believe in the ability of individuals to improve and grow when positive conditions for growth are created.
- We will work in active partnership with recipients of services as well as with families and other agencies and organizations.
- We will provide services and develop environments that help mediate stress by improving the quality of life of people in the community through meaningful treatment and community support programs.
- We will work to expand the resources available to individuals and opportunities for personal development and growth.
- We will promote, advocate and educate for the importance of mental health and wellness in the community including our government leaders.